Marketing Intern – Brand Management
Are you looking for an exciting start and a new challenge where you can bring together your Marketing and intern skills? Graduate looking for a new and exciting role? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to advance his/her career in FMCG world with a fast-growing FMCG company.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our our Bridge Eurasia head office based in London as Marketing Intern. We offer a wide range of global and local brands to worldwide. This internship will allow you to learn in depth FMCG world and support the company during its new brand launch.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Support daily brand management operations
- Work collaboratively across Sales Team
- To gather in-depth insights to identify and implement improvement projects to increase sales
The ideal Marketing Intern:
- Degree, or equivalent, in Business, Sales, Marketing or any related field
- Strong IT skills; excellent knowledge of MS Office tools especially Excel
- Enthusiasm for FMCG and Marketing
- Ability to work on own initiative and be a proactive team member
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent organisation and communication skills
- A data driven mind with strong analytical skills
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and creative team-player thinking in solutions
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- Basic salary
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
If that sounds like you, for more information please do not hesitate to contact us via info [@] bridgeeurasia.com
Reference ID: MI2020
Job Types: Internship Full-time, Part-time, Contract
About Bridge Eurasia: Bridge Eurasia is a London based importer, exporter, wholesaler of local and global FMCG companies and brands. We operate in household cleaning, personal care, confectionary and snacks arena. We are also an expert partner of residual stocks caused by any reason including packaging change, short shelf life and forecast excess.
Bridge Eurasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.