Field Sales Representative – Convenience Channel
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to advance his/her career in FMCG world with a fast-growing wholesale distribution company.
We are presently looking for our Bridge Wholesale division Field Sales Representatives for various regions of United Kingdom. We offer a wide range of global and local brands to independent retailers convenience stores of any size around the country.
Your day-to-day tasks are likely to include:
- New business development through face to face customer visits
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the head office
- Collecting and sharing market sales trends and competition updates
You must have:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in field sales ideally FMCG
- Good communication and ‘people skills’
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Good business sense and a professional manner
- Basic salary
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus/commision scheme on target
- Flexible working hours
If that sounds like you, for more information please do not hesitate to contact us via info [@] bridgeeurasia.com
Reference ID: FS2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
About Bridge Eurasia: Bridge Eurasia is a London based importer, exporter, distributor of local and global FMCG companies and brands. We operate in household cleaning, personal care, HORECA and confectionary and snacks arena. We are also an expert partner of residual stocks caused by any reason including packaging change, short shelf life and forecast excess.
Bridge Eurasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.